What is genital herpes - Ultimate Herpes Protocol Review
What is genital herpes? Genital herpes is accompanied by a rash of transparent bubbles in the genital area. Bubbles burst, and in their place come long unhealed erosion. Patient tormented weakness and fever. Genital herpes is a virus that attacks the skin and mucous membranes of the genitals. In 80% of cases the disease is HSV type 2, in the remaining 20% - HSV type 1.
The clinical course distinguish primary genital herpes that develops in the first person, and recurrent, which manifests itself in the future. Recurrent form may be typical, atypical and asymptomatic. In primary skin disease in the area of the entrance gate of infection is red, swells with a characteristic burning sensation and pain. In the future, you can see on this site herpetic rash - small blisters with clear content. (http://www.bodytiteforum.co.uk/forum/general-discussion/2422-what-are-the-causes-of-herpes-zoster.html#2422)
A few days later, these bubbles burst, and in their place are formed painful erosive and ulcerative elements. Two weeks later, all lesions heal. The incubation period is the primary form of the disease ranged from 1 to 26 days.
In women, genital herpes affects the vulva, the area around the anus and perineum, urethra, vagina and inner thighs. Men can watch at the sores on the foreskin and the glans of genitals. Less commonly affected urethra. See this, of course, is impossible, but you can diagnose, and the first sign is the development of prostatitis and urethritis.